Serving Downtown St. Louis
Monday through Friday, 5:30am to 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday Hours:
Training by appointment only
Guest Passes Available: $5 per day // $15 per week
Now with two great locations.
Metropolitan Square Building • 211 North Broadway • Suite 980 • Saint Louis, MO 63102
Bank Of America Plaza • 800 Market Street • Saint Louis, MO 63101
Members can pay their dues online.
Planning to visit as a guest, you can pay in advance.
IronWorks Fitness sincerely welcomes all individuals—regardless of shape, size, gender or ability.
We work very hard to provide each of our members with a friendly, professional place to achieve their fitness goals. We are highly committed to helping you feel healthier and stronger than ever, no matter what your age. If you work or live downtown you will love the convenience of our clubs which offer state of the art equipment, great classes and incredible trainers.
At IronWorks Fitness we don't sell gym memberships we sell healthy happy bodies and minds!
Lose Weight On Your Lunch Break!
Slim down from head to toe with a great 30-minute workout you can fit into even the busiest day. Try our 30-minute classes or set up 30 minute personal training sessions with one of our great trainers. You will absolutely LOVE the results.
Benefits of a lunch break at IronWorks Fitness.
• Sitting at your desk most of the day shuts off enzymes in your muscles that are responsible for fat burning. However, short-burst, high-intensity workouts will raise your metabolism and increase calorie burning throughout the day.
• There's no waiting for strength machines and no losing time between sets . Our instructors and trainers help you most our of your gym time.
• Get in a lunch workout and you will boost your mood and energy levels, making it easier to get through the rest of your day with a general feeling of wellbeing.
• Working out at lunch gives you more family time. A lunch time workout means you don't need to wake up early to hit the gym, or spend valuable evening hours fighting for machines at your local gym.
• When you spend a 1/2 hour of your lunch with us you are likely to save money on eating out-- as you will be more inclined to pack a healthy lunch.
• And, packing a lunch means you will be avoiding the excess calories that you find in most meals purchased out.
• Feeling stress overload from your boss? Try a 1/2 hour workout and you will be amazed at the drop in your stress level. Exercise produces serotonin in your brain, a chemical which acts as a mood stabiliser, this helps greatly in not only relieving stress, but also depression.
• Working on a big project? A 1/2 hour workout will increase your blood flow and oxygen levels. The brain thus creates new synapses - or connections, which in turn, improves your cognitive performance.
Working out during your lunch is 100% beneficial to your health and wellbeing!!
If you have a question concerning your health and fitness, or a question about the club, please drop owner, Cindy Brenneke, a line or a call. She looks forward to talking to you and working with you to help improve your lifestyle!
Email us To receive our Monthly Newsletter.
We will not share your email with anyone.
Working out at IronWorks Fitness
not only keeps you in GREAT shape,
but also helps support our
Where Pigs Fly Farm!
See videos below, then make plans to come out and visit us sometime. : )